As a Realtor who specializes in the vacation and second home markets, Bonnie Mushnick understands what it’s like to have a home sit on the market while other homes sell quickly and easily. But as a Home Staging Professional, she works with Real Estate Professionals like you to assure your clients a quicker sale at a higher asking price.
Many agents that have had first hand experience with home staging and know that it works; yet they still face challenges when discussing this with their clients. Home Staging is a mainstream proven marketing tool and we are here to help you market this to your clients!
Dressed 2 Sell Staging© offers several Real Estate Staging Partnership Plans that allow you to focus on selling the home (Outside Marketing), while we focus on getting the home ready for sale. We call our strategy Inside Marketing, where we prepare each room of the home to highlight its’ best features and to create emotional connection points with potential buyers. In this current real estate climate, it’s essential to use a combination of home staging along with the right marketing strategies, and the right price to secure a sale.
Dressed 2 Sell Staging© has a very easy process that fits well into your listing presentation, gives you all the tools and resources to educate your sellers, all at the right price. If you are interested in learning about our Real Estate Partnerships, please give Bonnie a call at 856.524-0463.
A Word about Vacant Properties:
As an agent you already know the challenges that you face when you list a vacant home. More than 95% of today’s buyers search the Internet prior to visiting a home, so you understand that in most cases vacant homes just don’t bring in any potential homebuyers. The coldness and sterility of a vacant home makes potential buyers just proceed to click on the next listing.
Dressed 2 Sell Staging© has identified the TOP 5 Reasons you need to stage a vacant home.
1. People buy homes – they don’t buy houses. Buyers make offers on houses that feel like home. Something in the homes appearance elicits an emotional connection with the buyer. Sterile, cold and uninviting never bring sales offers.
2. There is no frame of reference without furniture: Without furniture it’s very difficult to tell the scale and size of a room, or tell the proportion of a room’s size to individual pieces of furniture. Sometimes when homes are vacant, the buyer faces an additional challenge of trying to figure out what the room is supposed to be? Don’t keep buyers from having to guess the purpose of a room, because it only distracts them from the features of the home and considering the home as a purchase.
3. Buyers focus on negative details when visiting vacant properties. It’s a lot easier to notice cracked tiles, chipping and peeling paint, stained carpets, etc., when a home is vacant. Home Staging works to capitalize on the positive features of a home, while working to de-emphasize any negative characteristics of a home or a floor plan that doesn’t easily define the use and function of a space.
4. Only 1 out of 10 buyers can visualize an empty space and its’ potential. This means that as a rule, most people have no sense of imagination of the great possibilities a home may present if it isn’t clearly presented to them. Don’t let a vacant home or a home with limited furnishings reduce the chance for a sale! Don’t simply reduce the asking price of the home, considering staging it for a quick sale at a higher final sales price.
5. Vacancy Rates have soared to over 15%. The combined vacancy rates in year-round homes, seasonal and vacation properties, has maxed out in this current real estate market. Your listings need to stand out from all the empty houses on the market. Consider staging the home instead of reducing the price.
Rental Furniture Program
Dressed 2 Sell Staging offers a rental furniture program to stage your vacant properties. The process begins with a visit to the subject property where Bonnie does a room-to-room review and photographs the interior of the property. From there she will make recommendations on which areas of the home should be staged. We provide all of our furnishings directly and do not use third party furniture rental companies for our staged homes, eliminating the fear of previously used furniture or bedbugs. Our furniture was purchased “new” and only used in vacant home settings.
We offer various vacant home staging packages that are tailored to the needs of your clients. Our payment terms are flexible, often offering 60-90 days for payment that is dependent upon the length of our contract. There is a 60-day minimum for the rental of all materials used in staging. Our vacant home staging package includes all furnishings, artwork, home décor, lighting, linens and accessories to give your home a beautiful “lived in” look.
Once we are finished the project, we will take “after” photos for you to use in your online and marketing tools. We provide between 12 and 24 professional quality photographs sized to the MLS for your use. These are conveniently emailed to you via a zip file for easy uploading.
Call Bonnie at Dressed 2 Sell Staging© and she will be happy to assist you in educating the homeowner, real estate investor or the bank, on the benefits of home staging.
It really is a cost effective way to manage vacant homes.